Weekend Nurse Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Weekend Nurse Supervisor to join our team.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizational policies and applicable laws;
- Reviews and implements all nursing procedures and systems relative to the unit(s);
- Interviews, recommends hires and (trains employees.);
- Plans, assigns and directs work;
- Promotes and protects resident’s rights; assists residents to make informed decisions; treats Residents with dignity and respect;
- Supervisory responsibilities may include.
- LPN, management or supervisory experience in long-term care or geriatric nursing;
- Current state license to practice as a nurse. Current CPR certification and additional certification in nursing specialty desired.