Automotive Maintenance Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Automotive Maintenance Technician to join our team.
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines;
- Perform other related duties as required;
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance;
- Maintain a clean and safe work area;
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards; maintain a flow rate of less than 3.0 days;
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars, including state inspection according to company procedures as required;
- Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
- 1 year experience handling automotive service procedures to perform fleet maintenance activities;
- Ownership of standard hand tools to perform basic maintenance and repair responsibilities;
- Must have basic typing and computer efficiency understanding;
- Must be at least 18 years of age;
- High School Diploma or G.E.D;
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years;
- Must have or be willing to obtain state inspection license;
- Apart from religious observation, must be flexible and available to work full time schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays;
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years;
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future;
- Ownership ofstandard hand tools to perform basic maintenance and repair responsibilities;
- Basic mechanical aptitude;
- Works well in fast paced environment and multitasking;
- Will need basic tools and will need to purchase need to purchase tools periodically if needed;
- Good communication and team working skills.