Commercial HVAC Service Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Commercial HVAC Service Technician to join our team.
- Maintain truck stock and inventory within company guidelines;
- Maintain a high quality of service at all times – Meet key productivity metrics and goals as set by the company;
- Think outside the box on ways to enhance service and customer experience;
- Follow truck maintenance schedule and keep an organized and clean truck/ workspace;
- Investigates problems and performs repairs on various mechanical and electrical equipment in heating, cooling and ventilation systems.
- Smart Phone;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Clean background;
- Current HVAC Journeyman License;
- 5+ years’ experience in HVAC service and repair;
- Highly organized;
- Able to work well on a team;
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license;
- Excellent communication skills;
- CFC Universal Certification required;
- Compensation is based on knowledge, experience and education;
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem solving skills;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Must pass pre- employment background check.