HVAC-R Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HVAC-R Technician to join our team.
- Perform repairs quickly and efficiently on the company’s rolling stock;
- Maintains knowledge of departmental equipment procedures;
- May coordinate, maintain, and repair all energy management systems;
- Maintains vehicle, tools, and equipment for the purpose of ensuring availability in safe operating condition;
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required;
- Responds to emergency situations during or after hours for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
- Operation monitoring;
- Self-motivated and confident;
- Refrigeration is a plus;
- Background check;
- Able to work extended daily work hours;
- The HVAC position is highly physical and requires regular use of hands, fingers, walking, stooping, and kneeling;
- Highly Dependable, punctual and efficient;
- Equipment maintenance;
- Able to work in extreme temperatures or/and during summer season;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Professional appearance and demeanor;
- EPA certification to handle refrigerants;
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to explain HVAC systems to clients;
- Willingness to be part of a team.