Preventive Maintenance Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Preventive Maintenance Engineer to join our team.
- Perform a variety of repair and maintenance tasks including, but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, painting, HVAC work and masonry;
- Conduct inspections for preventive maintenance needs;
- Maintain the physical functionality and safety of the facility including, but not limited to, guest rooms, public space and heart-of-the-house areas;
- Record and report completed repairs and items that require further attention.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Assist other departmental craft workers as required;
- Must possess a high level of accuracy and neatness;
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace;
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process;
- Must have all around skills and be able to make minor electrical, plumbing, a/c, painting, wallpaper and carpentry repairs;
- Perform all duties required as Fire Alarm Response Team.