Repair Tech Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Repair Tech to join our team.
- Follow written instructions and document process steps taken;
- Utilize a system for data input;
- Diagnosis issues and troubleshooting;
- Repair and service computers and tablets.
- Must be able to stand, walk, kneel and bend required for virtually the entire shift;
- Professional experience with ammonia refrigeration systems preferred;
- Previous experience repairing computers, laptops, and/or tablets;
- Be able to effectively work in a team environment;
- Exposure to allergens;
- Formal Engineering/Maintenance Training desired;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs;
- Excellent attendance;
- Knowledge of computer parts/components;
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks);
- 1 year minimum experience in a maintenance role within a manufacturing facility, preferably food and beverage industry;
- Must be able to work in a wet environment with moderate to high noise volume;
- Electrical and Mechanical aptitude;
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.