Workstation Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Workstation Technician to join our team.
- Perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of A/V equipment;
- Perform physical installation of standard and non-standard printer installations;
- Perform proper system backups prior to repairs as needed and be able to restore from backup;
- Troubleshoot and independently research various issues and bring forth viable solutions.
- Previous experience performing ad-hoc troubleshooting in fast paced environment;
- 2+ years of related experience;
- Must be able to work an off-shift schedule;
- Technical certifications in Windows OS and Cisco Networking preferred;
- Associates degree.