Art Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Art Supervisor to join our team.
- Mentor interactive development of reports and serve as brand’s interactive evangelist;
- Keep supervisor(s) briefed on creative projects in a timely manner;
- Demonstrate ability to design and advocate from the user’s perspective;
- Help interview, train and orient new team members to the agency, department, and account(s) at the direction of supervisor;
- Execute and direct interactive art for online campaigns and provide guidance in understanding these materials when appropriate;
- Demonstrate good problem-solving and interpersonal skills;
- Assist other members of department/team as needed when workload allows;
- Provide constructive, ongoing feedback to direct reports as well as completing annual performance reviews;
- Communicate effectively and professionally both internally and externally;
- Demonstrate the ability to work in various forms of media including a working knowledge of the print and digital production processes;
- Remain calm despite high pressure situations;
- Help supervisor manage and resolve staff issues including performance, personal presentation and internal interactions;
- Execute and direct creative that encompasses all media across print, video, 3D, interactive and social;
- Monitor overall workload to effect efficiency and assure that waiting or downtime is minimized;
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Basic knowledge of HTML 5, CSS, and Video Production;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- 5-6 years of digital and print design/advertising experience;
- Advertising and/or print and digital design portfolio or website equivalent;
- Proficiency in Adobe CS 5, Microsoft Office;
- College degree in visual communications or equivalent experience.