Associate Creative Director, Copy Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Associate Creative Director, Copy to join our team.
- Demonstrate leadership every day – nurturing and shepherding Big Ideas through the agency;
- Attend creative reviews with clients, anticipating their questions and successfully sell the work;
- Provide clear/objective critiques of creative work during development, ensuring that the work is;
- Actively train, mentor and manage junior-level creatives, nurturing exceptional thinking and setting the bar high with your own contributions;
- Remains current and communicates industry trends and techniques;
- Organize and run creative projects, manage creative resources and budgets and help agency deliver against aggressive timelines.
- A solid understanding of current and emerging technologies;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English Lit, Journalism or Communications;
- Demonstrated short and long form copy experience and comfort with tackling complicated subject matter;
- 7+ years’ experience working within an advertising agency;
- 5+ years’ experience working as an integrated marketing copywriter.