Branch Sales Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Branch Sales Manager to join our team.
- Leadership and accountability (motivation and performance management);
- Maintain a balanced portfolio of business prospects and sales conversions in accordance with Company’s goals, plans, rates and markups;
- Work collaboratively and supportively with the operations team to communicate prospect activity, requirements and demand timing;
- Develop sales and selling strategy and execution plan;
- Achieving office and System quality standards;
- Creating new customers (achieving quotas and revenue requirements to meet the business plan);
- Pricing and markup management;
- Maintain up to date documentation of all sales and selling activities in the Company’s CRM software (ACT);
- Customer and employee relations with high satisfaction ratings.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented—demonstrates the tenacity to achieve sales goals and objectives;
- Proven ability to work independently without day to day supervision/oversight;
- Unwavering business principals and ethics;
- Good oral and written communication;
- Small company/team experience building territories and creating the right customers;
- Unsurpassed professionalism in dealing with the inevitable issues and challenges;
- Four-year degree or experience equivalent;
- Has the temperament and attitude to be a great team player.