Channel Marketing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Work cross-functionally to to coordinate and execute Channel campaigns and meet objectives;
- Understand the differences within channel partners (including VADs, MSPs and VARs) and tailor engage programs;
- Create and disseminate broad range of channel content (collateral, emails, webinars), communications to educate and drive revenue;
- Develop and execute programs to build partner demand and pipeline; track metrics to quantify program impact, ROI;
- Define and deliver partner portal and training programs for sales enablement.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in problem-solving scenarios;
- Deep organizational skills and ability to manage diverse teams in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment;
- Experience in customer or partner facing roles throughout every phase of the solution delivery lifecycle;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent presentation skills combined with an aptitude for business development;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field 3-5 years in Marketing or Channel management 2+ years of experience in management position;
- Excellent written, verbal communication/presentation skills; comfort with a highly technical product offering;
- 5 – 7 years experience in channel/partner marketing role with a tech company;
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot;
- Previous experience successfully on-boarding partners across various geographies/regions;
- Work primarily onsite at our downtown San Jose, CA headquarters;
- Previous experience at a startup or other environment in which you’ve rapidly scaled a channel program;
- Passion for personally connecting with channel partners; outgoing, professional and courteous demeanor;
- BA/BS in Marketing or related fiels;
- Proven ability to plan, execute and scale marketing campaigns.