Chief executives plan and put into place policies to help their organisations be successful.
Chief Executive Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Chief Executive Officer to join our team.
- Establish pricing for procedures based on cost analysis and local market standards;
- Foster positive work relationships among all departments of the facility and act as liaison between UPSI’s Home Office and all staff at the facility;
- Lead discussion/presentation during Monthly Operations Review call with USPI’s Home Office team Business Operations;
- Follow direction and work with other trades;
- Establish routine mechanisms for eliciting member feedback and being responsive to membership trends;
- Complying with the agency program statement and updating it as needed to reflect necessary revisions;
- 5+ years carpentry experience;
- Attending all board meetings and preparing board meeting packets;
- Must have own tools;
- Willing to work 40+ hours/week;
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations and banks;
- Identify and address problems and opportunities within the company;
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing;
- Represent Isles to the Board of Trustees, keeping members abreast of services and products, fundraising, financial matters, and public communications;
- Implement Continuity and Succession Planning.
- Proven success with creating and implementing innovative and forward thinking strategy to support company goals;
- Fluency in Spanish beneficial;
- Advanced degree preferred or equivalent lived experience in a relevant field of service to the Trust’s work;
- S Degree in Business, Marketing, and/or;
- Ability and experience to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Working knowledge of Child Development, Family Systems, Diagnosis and Treatment, and Adoption Issues is a plus;
- Must be well-versed with Pakistani culture and business practices, and fluent in Urdu language;
- Fundraising and Capital Development;
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a non-profit setting;
- Utilize data to drive decisions;
- Previously a senior leader with experience operating in a large, complex organization;
- Proven negotiation skills;
- Experience with corporate governance;
- Understand Accounting – Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting;
- A comfort and willingness to lead a community in addressing and building diversity, equity, inclusion and antiracism throughout the institution.