Executive Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Executive Officer to join our team.
- Perform various accounting duties as assigned by the Accounting Manager;
- Review invoices for proper accounting coding and match purchase orders with invoices;
- Process employee requests for travel and maintain employee travel log for management. Communicate with employees on approval of request for travel;
- Assist in problem solving on General Ledger and Balance Sheet account reconciliation;
- Maintain all appropriate source documentation relative to invoices, purchase orders, and travel vouchers;
- Coordinate with employees to resolve issues related to travel expense reimbursements or requests for travel;
- Interact with the Purchasing Department on purchase orders or requisitions matters, and communicate with vendors to resolve invoice issues;
- Process accounts payable vouchers, purchase order vouchers, and travel expense reimbursements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Ability to work effectively independently and as team member;
- Self-motivated, reliable, and possess a willingness to learn;
- Sound understanding of basic accounting principles and practices.