Client Delivery Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Client Delivery Manager to join our team.
- Ensure project issues are tracked, managed, communicated and resolved;
- Conduct documentation and solution audits to ensure all requirements are in place;
- Coordinating communication during any events that are service impacting to the client and internal staff;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Some travel may be required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects under tight deadlines with a can-do attitude;
- A deep understanding of project management, technology and workflow;
- Working knowledge of project management and strong time management skills are required;
- Possess strong interpersonal client service and communications skills (written and oral) are required, for both internal and client facing matters;
- Strong personal drive for ensuring client success with a proactive focus;
- Must be capable of dealing confidently and professionally at the executive level with Clients;
- Strong background in a dynamic, problem solving, client service environment;
- Flexibility, integrity and creative analytical problem-solving skills;
- Ability to maturely lead and direct technical staff through crisis and escalated situations.