IT Delivery Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Delivery Manager to join our team.
- Lead monthly review of Federal program/project plans and strategy; facilitate daily stand-up meetings for client contracts;
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships and facilitate a positive representation of ILS to current and future clients;
- Manage task order team members and deliverables;
- Manage project schedules via MS Enterprise Project Management (EPM) and MS Project Professional;
- Meet regularly with clients to determine client satisfaction and future needs and project requirements;
- Perform market studies for the identification of new clients; successfully execute sales and marketing plans and strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a Information Technology related field;
- 5-Years Minimum of experience and significant hands-on Program and Project Management;
- PMP certification and Financial industry experience is a plus. Must have project delivery experience in Agile/SCRUM Software Development.