Construction site supervisors manage staff and subcontractors on building sites.
Construction Site Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Construction Site Supervisor to join our team.
- Works with city inspectors to ensure we meet all code requirements and pass inspections;
- Oversee the construction activities that take place on the worksite and will be involved in the supervision of subcontractors and co-workers;
- Deliver projects on time and on budget per construction budgets;
- Create and manage schedules and phasing plans for timely execution of projects;
- Ensure quality workmanship that meets required specifications;
- Assure goals of projects are implemented and completed;
- Ability to implement and oversee construction efforts at multiple work sites;
- Keep Project Management informed of all aspects of projects and activities;
- Assure punch list and inspections are completed;
- Maintains and reinforces safety protocol;
- Identifies and shares creative opportunities for value engineering.
- MUST Have basic hand tools;
- Satisfactory driving record in accordance with company driving policy;
- Pass drug test;
- Flexible work hours required – may include days, nights, and weekends;
- Travel both in an out of state required;
- Background check;
- The requirements of the position include the skill, experience, license/s and certification/s.