Construction Project Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Construction Project Supervisor to join our team.
- Personal Development;
- Cost Control;
- Quality control;
- Customer Service/Communication.
- Pass initial drug test and subject to post-accident and random drug testing;
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Certified in First Aid and CPR procedures;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Previous people and job management experience;
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License preferred;
- Previous utility construction experience;
- Valid Medical Examiner’s Health Card.