Project Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Project Supervisor to join our team.
- Personal Development;
- Cost Control;
- Quality control;
- Taking product to production line/unloading and loading trucks (use of tugger);
- Taking attendance and reporting absences to HR;
- Must be able to use email;
- Communicating with Client supervisors;
- Attend Weekly meetings as needed;
- Perform Audit checks;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred;
- Handle employee complaints;
- Performing quality checks on product.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, 4 or more years of project engineering and project management experience;
- Pass initial drug test and subject to post-accident and random drug testing;
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Certified in First Aid and CPR procedures;
- Previous utility construction experience;
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License preferred;
- Valid Medical Examiner’s Health Card;
- Previous people and job management experience;
- Valid driver’s license.