Digital Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Digital Manager to join our team.
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing;
- Oversee and drive onsite and offsite content to improve SEO and CRO;
- Develop and refine procedures for repeatable success;
- Server administration;
- Perform website audits and recommend tactics to meet specified goals;
- Drive and manage over $1 million in annual keyword spend for monthly paid search campaigns;
- Analyze the Agency’s email marketing initiatives to improve CRO;
- Identify, apply, and share industry trends and insights that help to optimize campaign performance;
- Assist in the development of new product offerings and new business opportunities;
- Drive and manage monthly SEO campaigns for legal clients all over the U.S;
- Create development plans and aid in advancement of direct reports via daily oversight and training;
- Develop digital marketing solutions to drive lead acquisition;
- Analyze the key performance indicators and make adjustments based on insights to drive lead acquisition.
- Strong familiarity with analytics and analysis of complex datasets;
- Passionate about all things digital marketing and driven to consistently improve results;
- Proven success as a manager and leader of high-performing teams;
- At least seven years of experience in digital marketing – particularly with lead generation in highly competitive industries;
- Strong familiarity with Digital Advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn;
- In depth knowledge of integrated marketing and digital disciplines;
- Advanced WordPress experience required; Expression Engine experience a plus;
- Advertising agency experience a plus;
- Google Ads certification required.