Entry Level Management Training Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Entry Level Management Training to join our team.
- Assist in connecting customers as qualified leads to senior sales consultants;
- Facilitate consumer to brand connections by interacting with consumers on-site to answer questions and explain client product/service features;
- Assist the manager with any day to day administrative support as required;
- Assist in the execution of marketing strategies for each client with lead generation and promotions;
- Perform customer follow ups and ensure consumer satisfaction;
- New sales acquisitions;
- Customer service relationship building;
- Entry level management training;
- Account updates;
- Client branding/marketing;
- Human resource duties;
- Full time Leadership mentoring;
- Use of sales and marketing techniques.
- Must be able to work as a team or individually;
- Experience with customer service to clients;
- Must have strong communication skills;
- 2 or 4 year degree or relevant work experience;
- Ability to prioritize training;
- Superior organizational skills – able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.