Facilities managers oversee the operation and maintenance of building systems and services.
Facilities Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Facilities Manager to join our team.
- Support and follow up AP SSC to keep Accrual Tracker correct and updated;
- Keep Vendors and Assets data base updated;
- Act as secondary interface with property management and ensure lease compliance;
- Works closely with other departments and administration;
- Encourage and promote operating in a continuous improvement environment;
- Understand and observe all safety guidelines and assure quality and safety by complying with all appropriate CB policies and procedures;
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections;
- Attend FA/ROD meetings;
- May oversee physical security function at assigned location(s) to provide a safe work environment while protecting company and client assets;
- Closely partnering and communicating proactively with site & regional stakeholders on all projects, process changes and service enhancements;
- Responsible for management of site WWTP and Facilities maintenance budget;
- Oversee and execute company events, including company-wide retreat, town halls, and parties;
- Own and Manage multiple CMMS Job Plans;
- Perform data extraction and analysis from the Amgen Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS);
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments.
- The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver;
- Ability to effectively use organization’s computer systems;
- Honest and able to work in a self-directed, fast-paced environment with minimal oversight;
- Vision requirements: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception and focus adjustment;
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multi-task as necessary;
- Effective leadership capabilities; able to mentor and coach team in area of responsibility and the achievement of organization goals;
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly;
- Ability to provide oversight of compliance and regulatory requirements pertaining to position;
- Must meet all health requirements;
- Experience managing and coaching a team both locally and remotely;
- Experience directly managing contractors, vendors, and landlords;
- Ability to work effectively as a team member;
- Oversee multiple facilities of different functions;
- Proficiency to operate independently;
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles; some experience compiling and following budgets.