Field Account Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Field Account Executive to join our team.
- Developing long-term growth strategies for key accounts;
- Close visual acuity to perform activities including but not limited to viewing a computer terminal and extensive reading;
- Managing and nurturing a pipeline of leads and grow relationships to influence key decision makers;
- Advising enterprise clients best practices for implementation to capture the full value of Off the Grid at Work’s full stack capabilities;
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move moderate (up to 20 pounds);
- Specific vision abilities are required including visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned;
- Handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms;
- Aggressive hunting for new enterprise clients;
- Writing and delivering compelling sales proposals and RFPs aligning to specific business needs;
- Articulating Off the Grid’s core values and value propositions to drive lead generation, prospecting and customer acquisition for Off the Grid at Work;
- Engaging with targeted enterprise prospects to identify broken employee meal solutions and position Off the Grid at Work’s unique value proposition;
- Owning and running sales processes including, research, prospecting, pitching, closing and contract execution with a strong supporting team;
- Move around frequently— to talk or hear, sit, stand, walk, and use hands;
- Client hosting at internal and external events as needed.
- Manage a virtual team around deals and delivery to achieve/exceed monthly sales targets and net profit quotas;
- Be the field resource to customers and partners for leading industry volume license offerings from top publishers;
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making processes and overcome objections in order to maximize opportunities;
- Provide leadership and licensing knowledge to customers and maintain a strong presence in the software industry community;
- Identify prospects and new customers in assigned geographic regions;
- Generate opportunities for meetings with key decision making personnel to drive the sales process forward;
- Show insight to our customers and partners regarding software publisher contracts and optimal usage of agreements;
- Develop strong knowledge of industry trends by developing proactive professional relationships with software publisher representatives.