Information Systems Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Information Systems Manager to join our team.
- Manage department adherence to our client’s Incident & Change Management process;
- Background with disaster recovery practices and concepts;
- Ensure smooth operation of a facility in all functional areas and ensure any issues are resolved quickly and efficiently;
- A direct large group of support staff to maintain our client’s global IT infrastructure availability;
- Creates and distributes daily availability reports to senior IT management that tracks problem status and resolution;
- Proven ability to document and maintain stringent change management controls over the IT environment;
- Manage operations, strategic planning, dispatch and user services, including troubleshooting, device status, and IT infrastructure restoration;
- Prioritize issues and coordinate the escalation and service issues between all functional areas.
- Advanced knowledge of word processor, spreadsheet and other tools to create specialized applications or products of a highly technical nature;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline required. Advanced degree preferred;
- 5-10 years’ experience in IT or operations capacity with a strong background related to manufacturing ERP systems and enterprise financial systems;
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of data networks, especially those in a plant automation setting;
- A demonstrated performance in leading a major implementation project;
- Ten or more years of experience within an automotive finance company at a professional level;
- Degree in the relevant subject matter;
- Ten or more years of experiencewithin an automotive finance company at a professional level.