IT Support Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Support Supervisor to join our team.
- Manage asset inventory (hardware/software), warranty tracking and repair history;
- Work closely with the corporate IT team on various projects;
- Ability to work both independently & within a team environment;
- Lead a team of IT Support Personnel across multiple shifts;
- Provide end-user support with their IT challenges in person, phone, email and chat;
- Participate in weekly service/project meetings;
- Work closely with the warehouse manager to enhance our technology implementation on site;
- Drive the highest levels of performance from each team member through coaching, training, mentoring, and performance metrics;
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems; perform problem escalation, if required;
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems; perform problem escalation, if required.
- Ability to work on your feet for an extended period of time and open availability to support a 24 hour operation;
- Strong Windows OS skills;
- 3+ years of IT and management experience;
- Experience with Google G Suite and Microsoft Active Directory;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Understands ticket process, workflow and queue management;
- Understanding of basic networking (IP Addressing basics, subnetting, DHCP, Cat6 cabling, wifi configuration).