Lead Superintendent Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead Superintendent to join our team.
- Assist in the buyout of subcontracts;
- Manage all site activities and supervise the duties of field labor and subcontractors;
- Comply with all corporate policies and procedures;
- Assist with various other construction tasks, as needed Business Controls and Policies;
- Manage all project safety procedures and conduct site safety and foreman meetings;
- Maintain quality control to company standards;
- Punch-list completion;
- Coordinate, track and log using all company management systems;
- Coordinate, track and log all other site activities on a daily basis;
- Oversee Project Documents (RFI’s, Daily Logs, Submittals, etc.) with project team;
- Understand architectural plans;
- Assist with permits and meet with city inspectors and consultants;
- Review and assist in writing subcontract scopes;
- Conduct all activities in a safe manner;
- Conduct site project meetings.
- 5+ years of construction experience as Superintendent working on Mixed Use or Multifamily projects;
- OSHA 30 qualification preferred;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or related work experience;
- Strong organizational and communication skills.