Leadership Development Program Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Leadership Development Program to join our team.
- Rotate through multiple aspects of the business to gain knowledge of the total operation;
- Based on performance and readiness of the business, promotion in the business to an Assistant General Manager role.
- Travel to communities of various sizes to allow for additional development;
- Shadow assistant community managers and learn how to manage resident accounts;
- Dynamic individual; possesses the drive to handle the demands of a fast paced environment;
- Passion for coaching and teaching;
- Value alignment with Chick-fil-A;
- Hungry to be developed and passion to develop others;
- Past Chick-fil-A or restaurant experience a plus;
- Continuous Improvement Attitude;
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to own a business;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Strong communication skills through verbal, written and electronic platforms;
- You have grit and resiliency;
- You have a passion for technology;
- Demonstrated advanced leadership potential and desire for upward career mobility;
- You want to change the world and have fun doing it.