Marketing directors plan ways to promote products or brands and increase their company’ share of the market.
Managing Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Managing Director to join our team.
- Contribute to the growth, experience, and institutional knowledge of the Mergers and Acquisitions practice staff level team members;
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects involving complex operational and financial problems;
- Provide leadership to Client Service and Delivery teams and mentor junior staff;
- Contribute to the growth, experience, and institutional knowledge of the WNT practice staff level team members;
- Delegates appropriately the daily operations of the business unit to those in direct reporting line to the President;
- Conduct weekly one-on-one meetings with team members and perform account reviews with all Account Managers and Directors;
- Ensure day-to-day business is conducted within compliance of corporate policies and procedures;
- Serves as the quality checkpoint associated with the service and delivery process;
- Develop and execute daily plan;
- Communicates effectively with colleagues and clients;
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the company brand;
- Negotiate with clients to structure the best deal for the Bank. Maintain a current awareness of new product developments;
- Responsible for ensuring excellent client communication at all levels; defining KPIs, deadlines and service agreements;
- Works with the client and account director to develop and implement an impactful content strategy;
- Assist in the development and implementation of an outreach and communications strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to evaluate and articulate complex information;
- Ten plus years of expatriate or individual tax experience;
- Excellent advisory and compliance skills;
- Experience as a Managing Director or similar role;
- Understanding of leading practices, performance drivers, and typical issues across a broad set of IT capability and performance topics;
- Strong technical awareness of global indirect tax issues, understanding of key indirect tax processes and data drivers;
- Ten plus years of experience selling and delivering indirect tax engagements;
- Three (3)+ years of ER leadership experience managing a similar sized department;
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in business, or similar discipline;
- Strong communication in IT fluency and knowledge of the local Philly-area tech community & opportunities;
- 10+ years of business experience;
- CPA or CMA preferred;
- High-level initiative, judgement, problem-solving skills;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and work independently and as a team member;
- Fifteen plus years of management consulting experience focused on HR Transformation.