TV and film directors lead the creative and technical production for cinema and television.
Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Director to join our team.
- Developing the annual plan, budget, key goals and objectives, and metrics for the fundraising program;
- Oversee and coordinate special events, including the AE3 Distinguished Lecture and other seminars and workshops;
- Serves as the quality checkpoint associated with the service and delivery process;
- Pitch thumbnails or rough storyboards to the director and creative department heads;
- Lead, coach, mentor and support the development of proposal and contract professionals in alignment with the Cigna Values;
- Building productive relationships to help others (including students) perform at their best and to enhance organizational effectiveness;
- Assign as well as re-distribute duties among staff to meet various workload pressures and due dates;
- Provide status updates, troubleshoot, and review potential changes on a regular basis with production staff;
- Communication with other departments;
- Hire, train, motivate, performance manage, mentor and retain top talent;
- Conceptualize, design, and develop innovative financing vehicles, including structured products of various kinds;
- Works collaboratively with Sales leadership and senior management to develop and execute the producer engagement strategy and tactics;
- Lead technical design sessions, design and document technical solutions that are aligned with the client’s business objectives;
- Provide social media advice to Grantee organizations on occasion;
- Maintain files of coverage of the Boston Foundation in traditional and electronic media.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, and adept in creating professional PowerPoint presentation;
- Collaborates with Executive Producer, Storyboard Teams, etc., to establish standards that hit aesthetic, design and schedule targets simultaneously;
- Comfort negotiating press worthy partnerships, maximizing value for all parties, and executing deliverables;
- Must have worked in a metrics / quota driven environment;
- Drive aggressive, customer focused oriented strategies efficiently and profitably within a team environment;
- Related BA or BS Degree;
- Maintains competent knowledge of electronic health records, electronic image capture and storage software and virtual systems of image capture;
- Audit and monitor activities of staff in ensure they are providing optimum service levels;
- Experience with customer service/direct patient interaction working knowledge of continuous quality improvement principles;
- Facilitation/coaching skills, both with individuals and with teams;
- Storyteller, able to write, and/or brainstorm creative copy;
- 15+ years of experience advising commercial companies in one or more of the following areas;
- Confident with strong work ethic;
- Process Development;
- Budget Control, forecasting and reporting.