Sales representatives meet or ring customers to persuade them to buy products or services.
Sales Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales Executive to join our team.
- Must quickly learn the 3-GIS product offering and services;
- Maintaining up-to-date awareness of company activities, industry trends & government regulations;
- Identify high potential prospects, set appointments, and make effective qualifying sales calls;
- Establish and maintain channel sales partner and customer relationships via phone and email;
- Develop a territory action plan that leverages the buying dynamics between employers, brokers and Ebix;
- Generate referrals;
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales;
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking;
- Provide warm handoff during initial client onboarding;
- Prepare proposals and other written communications;
- Accurately forecast your performance for the month, quarter, and year;
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to secure new business;
- Develop sales strategies and plans for each opportunity to close business;
- Understand your prospects marketing objectives, needs, and goals;
- Structure activities to achieve and exceed assigned targets.
- BA or equivalent;
- Strong presentation abilities;
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written;
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team;
- Lead and motivate a team of resources to support a culture of commitment;
- 2-5 years sales experience selling b2b technology services a must;
- Adept selling to high-level decision makers;
- Maneuver internal organization and customer organization to achieve results. Build a culture that is committed to positive change;
- The ability to network and make connections with business owners;
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Sales or account management experience;
- Sign Knowledge (preferred);
- Strong organizational skills.