Salesforce Admin Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Salesforce Admin to join our team.
- Assist in additional reporting and analytic projects;
- Administrate the internal Salesforce.com (SFDC) instance for sales and marketing;
- Provide routine support and user maintenance for SFDC along with working with support on end user issues;
- Manage salesforce activity by running ad hoc reports, monitoring pipeline flow and maintaining data integrity and consistency;
- Coordinate with Marketing to manage assets, campaign calendars, lead ranging (marketing qualified leads);
- Continuously identify opportunities for operational improvements, process efficiency gains, and sales productivity increases;
- Work in tandem with Sales members by providing support, opportunity sizing for our business, monitoring and setting KPIs, and sharing best practices;
- Oversee Lead Generation by assigning new inbound leads, processing them, manage follow-up and analyze metrics around response time and time to close;
- Drive best practices in adhering to data quality within our systems;
- Manage and administrate sales systems including but not limited to: DiscoverOrg, HubSpot, InsightSquared, Zendesk.
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and effectively solve problems in a timely and organized manner using industry best practices and procedures;
- BA or BS degree;
- 2+ years work experience in a Salesforce Admin role responsible for technical implementations, day-to-day operations, and long-term maintenance;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google suite of products;
- Salesforce.com Admin Certification;
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven;
- Salesforce developer skills as a plus;
- Understand user stories and build technical requirements from which to develop.