Senior Engagement Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Engagement Manager to join our team.
- Provide assistance to colleagues where needed;
- Collaborate with Coupa services partners during the implementation;
- Work well in both individual and team settings both on and off client site;
- Create and/or improve implementation templates, training and presentations;
- Lead process discussions for leading practices;
- Manage customers where up to 50% of your time may include travel;
- Help customers focus on their goals and drive the implementation towards a successful, on-time implementation;
- Share relevant prior experiences with customers and colleagues;
- Engage customers in enlightened business need discussions versus feature/function basics;
- Follow Coupa implementation methodology for all customers and tailor to meet each customer’s unique business needs;
- Provide Coupa platform demonstrations and various trainings;
- Lead all aspects of implementation from mobilization to deployment;
- Forge strong partnerships with customers and colleagues;
- Provide technical and functional expertise to customers during the implementation process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment;
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- Experience configuring and delivering software demonstrations are required;
- Experience with Procure to Pay process is highly desirable;
- Must be fluent in Spanish, and prefer some Portuguese;
- Must have shown significant career growth as part of prior experience;
- Must have shown significant career growth as part of prior experience.