Senior Marketing Operations Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Marketing Operations Manager to join our team.
- Support demand generation team through appropriate strategy, attribution models, and funnel optimizations to exceed targets;
- Collaborate with sales operations and business intelligence teams to drive lead/pipeline reporting and goal-setting for the executive team;
- Work with product and engineering teams on testing and developing the People.ai product for marketing-specific use cases.
- Masterful cross-functional collaborator and relationship-builder;
- Strong analytical skills; demonstrated ability to transform data into actionable insights;
- Combination of strategic thinking and ability to roll up sleeves and get it done;
- Creative problem solver, skilled at removing obstacles and solutioning around key business problems;
- Experience building marketing operations engine from scratch to full production;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Metrics-driven and results-oriented;
- Knows and understands demand generation activities and can contribute ideas, best practices, and recommendations;
- Understanding of the marketing funnel and sales pipeline motions;
- Ability to track and evaluate measures of marketing and go-to-market success analytically;
- Admin experience within Marketo, Salesforce, Outreach (or equivalent sales development software), and CMS systems;
- Proficiency in Excel, and prior experience with Tableau or SQL;
- Experience working with multiple go-to-market departments or teams simultaneously;
- Limitless energy to enthusiastically tackle and achieve significant growth goals and objectives in this growing market;
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task across very different projects (creative, analytical, etc).