Staff Services Manager I Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Staff Services Manager I to join our team.
- Prepare written environmental justice sections for staff recommendations and apply guidance from the environmental justice policy;
- Coordinate with Commission staff to identify projects with potential environmental justice elements.
- Experience in analyzing key performance indicators and making recommendations or decisions based off of desired operational outcomes;
- Strong work ethic, including regular, consistent, and predictable attendance;
- Effective communication, business acumen, decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in researching and reviewing complex data;
- Ability to be flexible in adapting to changes in priorities, assignments, or other interruptions, and work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Knowledge in overseeing cost proposals and/or budgets;
- Knowledge in managing and coaching a team including managers and completing performance evaluations;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge in building relationships and providing superb customer service to internal and external stakeholders;
- Superb knowledge in the State’s Civil Service Selection process ;
- Knowledge in project management and change management methodologies.