Title Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Title Specialist to join our team.
- Responsible for meeting and maintaining departmental performance indicators and team metrics;
- Interacts with customers and employees in resolving titling and vehicle registration and all other general related issues;
- Processes dealer trades and wholesale transactions;
- Maintains awareness of updates and changes within the tag and title documentation practices, standards, and processes across all states;
- Manages transfer of ownership of paperwork within DMV regulations for In and Out-of-State transactions.
- Good computer and software knowledge essential, including AS400;
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Zendesk, or other equivalent CRM tools;
- Must be a team player with positive, winning attitude;
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. BA / BS is a plus;
- Ability to work independently with little direction;
- Ability to handle and complete high-volume transactions with minimal errors;
- Must be able to deliver top notch customer service to our internal/external customers;
- Tech-savvy: You’re comfortable with technology and learn new programs and systems quickly;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Strong prioritizing and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment;
- Functional knowledge of title & DMV laws and regulations;
- Detail-oriented, multi-tasking professional who understands the integral role of a title specialist in a team-centered industry.