VP of Product Marketing Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a VP of Product Marketing to join our team.
- Support the product marketing team in developing and tracking quarterly objectives and key results;
- Inspire and elicit the best work from each individual on the product marketing team and retain our best talent;
- Identify, define, and measure our target markets for our self-serve and enterprise products;
- Establish and lead a product marketing strategy for Frame.io’s self-serve and enterprise segments;
- Scale the product marketing team with strategic, quality hires (3 new headcount in 2020);
- Establish and execute against marketing targets (self-serve active usage and enterprise pipeline) with sound fiscal judgment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- 7-10 years of product marketing or product management experience;
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties;
- 2+ years of experience as a VP, Product Marketing (or Product Management), in a well-established enterprise software company;
- Must be comfortable with social media and community participation;
- Must be a high-impact individual, dynamic speaker, and leader;
- Expertise in influencing and creating strong relationships with customers, prospects, partners, press, analysts and investors;
- Highly developed writing capability and exceptional ability to develop new thought-provoking content and thought leadership materials;
- Ability to grow team capacity to meet current and long-term needs;
- Demonstrated ability to create an inclusive work environment that celebrates, encourages and facilitates diversity of thought;
- Enthusiastic willingness to roll-up-your-sleeves and do whatever it takes;
- Strong attention to detail, highly entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, persistent, and highly collaborative;
- Engaging and talented storyteller who can develop and land compelling product demos and presentations;
- Proven effectiveness in customer presentation, negotiation and representing the company on matters of significant organizational impact;
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA strongly preferred).