Big Data Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Big Data Consultant to join our team.
- Take over responsibility from day one;
- Use innovative Data Analytics tools and technologies to extract insights out of Big Data sets;
- Support Business Development in different stages of the Opportunity Process;
- Define detailed blueprint for development requirements;
- Contribute to design and develop state-of-the-art platform and platform components to enable data-driven use cases in the Automotive Industry;
- Use the latest Big Data technologies to generate significant business value;
- Deploy process-, quality- and cost-optimized concepts.
- High Proficiency working with Hadoop platform including Spark/Scala, Kafka, SparkSQL, Hbase, Impala, Hive and HDFS in multi-tenant environments;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field;
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines;
- Advanced analytical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.