Senior Data Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Data Consultant to join our team.
- Work with architecture to stay informed on the changing landscape of our data architecture so they can consult with the business on data assets;
- Assess the value of new datasets and provide recommendations;
- Work with IT to fill data gaps and ensure needed data is loaded to the analytics platform;
- Analyze new data sources for integration (structured and unstructured) from various sources;
- Improves the data availability by acting as a liaison between analytics, IT, and business teams Advise business and D&A teams on data assets;
- Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale;
- Ensure compliance with all applicable data privacy regulations and policies;
- Work with business to identify data sets and data gaps;
- Work closely with governance to ensure that data is current and that current data is being used.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience;
- Minimum of 2 years experience with ETL technology, Hadoop, Map/Reduce, R;
- Minimum of 5 years experience with SQL knowledge and tuning;
- Minimum of 2 years experience with reporting tool such as BO, Tableau, SAS, other.