Data Analytics Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Data Analytics Analyst to join our team.
- Prepare visualizations with concise summaries of findings to assess the progress of new business and marketing decisions to a wide audience;
- Work closely with each marketing department to understand, solve, and anticipate their data needs;
- Foster a culture of transparency, act as the main liaison between other departments to ensure data accuracy and uniform understanding of key metrics;
- Build a measurement framework across clients to measure the effectiveness of marketing strategies and tactics.
- Working knowledge of statistical packages or tools used for data analysis such as R, Python, SPSS, Stata or other related tools;
- You think like a designer, design with your audience in mind and every element in your design has a purpose;
- 3-5 years of experience in customer facing role as business analyst/data specialist in software delivery projects; SaaS is an advantage;
- Proficient in relational databases and Sequel (SQL) programming required;
- Experience with Sisense BI Analytics preferred;
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills;
- Working knowledge of analytics and marketing tracking;
- Experience with A/B testing;
- Understanding and knowledge of Trax products, solutions and systems preferred;
- Experience in retail/consumer packaged goods (CPG)/ fast moving consumer goods / Beverage background (FMCG) preferred;
- Passionate about statistical inference, experimental design, and analytics bias;
- Strong Excel proficiency is required;
- Experience data warehousing and some background in data science;
- You have experience working in marketing or advertising;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively prioritize.