Sales Operations Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales Operations to join our team.
- Provide high quality and reliable administrative support to sales leadership;
- Tracks weekly reports from sales team and compiles reports for sales leadership;
- Use SFDC to provide business insights;
- Involved in sales process improvement;
- Support all aspects of deal flow through SFDC, including deal qualification, close plans, SE team interaction and legal;
- Attends and actively participates in sales meetings;
- Plan and coordinate sales meetings (e.g. QBRs).
- Ability to work off-site for local events;
- Aptitude and desire to learn Sales fundamentals and processes;
- Ability to influence others to action;
- Outstanding problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to independently apply creativity and problem-solving skills to achieve results;
- Passion to drive and support a team toward winning results;
- Confidence to make decisions in response to changing conditions;
- Flexibility to take on additional tasks as requested;
- Confidence to proactively collaborate across the Expeditors network to support Sales efforts;
- Proficiency in oral and written English language;
- Outstanding time management skills, attention to detail, and sense of urgency to achieve goals;
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel. Familiar with PowerBI;
- Proficient with data and data analysis using Excel and other tools;
- Ability to work productively both individually and in a team environment.