VP Sales Operations Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a VP Sales Operations to join our team.
- Acts as a primary contact for sales compensation issues;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Deal approval;
- 1s tline of support to sales teams;
- Supports the effective use of our corporate CRM and SFA systems to raise salesforce productivity and compliance;
- Orchestrates and facilitates the weekly forecast review with the Sales Management team;
- Works closely with customer success teams on renewal operations, renewal management;
- Leads and managers sales management meetings on a regular basis to provide updates on relevant Sales & Services Operations initiatives and development;
- Oversee sales operations processes, including the validation of orders, prices, contracts, and billing;
- Forecast and pipeline management;
- Enable Sales effectiveness through technology, process, messaging and learning;
- Ensures availability and provision of relevant bookings, pipeline and forecast reports and dashboards to sales management;
- Commissions, quotas, Account & Territory deployment;
- Responsible for deal desk and deal structuring;
- Provision of required reporting, analytics and business intelligence.
- Strong Communication and presentation skills;
- MBA a plus;
- Extensive experience rolling out programs and processes across a large number of people;
- Deep experience implementing sales technology and methodologies;
- Experience building a high growth customer-facing organization from $10m to $100m in revenue;
- An expert at building data models in order to build actionable insights.