The Senior HRIS Analyst designs, implements, and analyzes reports to determine the overall trends of the organization. Processes and analyzes employee information by using Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS). Being a Senior HRIS Analyst typically requires a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. Ensures systems integration and upgrades by collaborating and communicating with other colleagues. In addition, Senior HRIS Analyst typically reports to Manager. Being a Senior HRIS Analyst contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature. Working as a Senior HRIS Analyst typically requires 4 to 7 years of related experience.
Senior HRIS Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior HRIS Analyst to join our team.
- The Golden Rule: Extraordinarily powerful in its simplicity and depth: “Treat others as you would want to be treated”.
- At least 2 – 5 years experience in HR field or similar combination of education and work experience;
- Basic knowledge of HR functional practices, procedures, and HR Technology;
- Conducts training, including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Trains business team on new processes/functionality;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and ability to interface directly with company leaders;
- Expertise in Human Resources Processes and HCM Systems (e.g., SuccessFactors HCM Suite);
- Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum of 3+ years of focused Workday HCM configuration experience within multiple disciplines (HCM, Time and Absence and Compensation preferred);
- Experience designing, testing, deploying, and supporting Time, and Absence functionality in a complex environment;
- Working knowledge of formal principles and practices in security and compliance as applied to human resources information systems;
- Familiarity with Workday Security roles, models and domain security impacts;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with high initiative; self-starter, able to identify, analyze, recommend, implement/execute, and support;
- Workday HRIS HCM familiarity;
- Superior problem-solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively with other HRIS Sr Analysts, Business Process Owners, HR Operations, and various IT team members to support deadlines;
- Excellent organizational, collaboration and communication skills and ability to work within a team-centric environment.