HRIS Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HRIS Administrator to join our team.
- Identifies system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions;
- Serve as a primary support point of contact for users of HRIS technology, including users, managers, and employees;
- Performs other duties as required;
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for users;
- May serve as a back-up to the payroll administrator, as necessary;
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements;
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology;
- Assists in integration projects between HRIS and other systems (both internal and external);
- Compiles or assists in creating reports for senior executives and HR staff;
- Supports and may develop reporting metrics and measurement activities across a wide range of HR activities.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience using Workday;
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with advanced working knowledge of Excel;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HRIS administration experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.