Sr. HRIS Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sr. HRIS Analyst to join our team.
- Provide HR Business Partners, the initial end-user documentation that they can finalize and manage training;
- Participate in projects to a successful completion. Effectively manages tasks, duties, resources, and issues;
- Partner with HR Business Partners to enable the effective use of HCM and related integrated systems and workflow solutions;
- Support semi-annual Workday Release project activities and weekly updates related to assigned functional areas;
- Writing standard and advanced reports that include creating calculated fields and maintain dashboards;
- Gather business requirements and align to system capabilities;
- Maintain the system configuration and reporting designs for the assigned functional areas.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Proven ability to manage across functions and successfully engage and influence others outside the area of control;
- Advanced technical skills and positioned to cross-train other team members in some technical areas;
- Committed to continuous improvements in quality;
- Analytical thinker, problem solver, change advocate, critical thinking skills;
- Project management experience including project planning and execution;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills towards varying managerial and technical audiences;
- Minimum of 5 years of systems analysis and configuration experience working within HR applications. 3 years of Workday configuration ideal;
- Open to travel if the need arises depending on projects;
- Broad knowledge of HR functional areas outside of HRIS (Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, etc.) is preferred;
- Proven ability to work effectively with functional and technical teams;
- Solid experience with Workday Talent Management module is highly desirable;
- Experience with planning, leading and performing change management, communications, and training activities;
- Functional knowledge in the application of technology to support and improve Human resources management processes;
- Ability to troubleshoot, multi-task and meet deadlines.