HRIS Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HRIS Coordinator to join our team.
- Provides HRIS data support for various HR functions such as Payroll, Recruitment, Benefits, Employee Relations, etc;
- Uses functional and technical knowledge to provide employees with general guidance and informal training as needed;
- Assists with updating and maintaining forms, policies and procedures and creating process guides and other reference materials for employee training;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow complex oral and written instructions;
- Considerable knowledge of computer operations and computer systems analysis;
- Able to handle confidential information with maximum discretion;
- Computer savvy with proven ability to deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency in utilizing and creating databases;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize workload;
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Professional and courteous demeanor while working under pressure;
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with employees at all levels;
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality of employee data;
- Considerable ability to solve problems related to computer system software and operations;
- Demonstrates high accountability, attention to detail and ability to work independently;
- Drive for continuous improvement, standardization and simplification of HR transactional processes;
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills.