Senior Transportation Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Transportation Analyst to join our team.
- Take ownership of customer initiated special projects and assignments as required;
- Evaluate, quantify, and present opportunities for continuous improvement at assigned account(s);
- Manage service performance through root cause analysis and implementation of improvements;
- Hire, train and discipline analyst(s) supporting field TM accounts;
- Coordinate the activities of TM procurement to achieve best cost/service solution network;
- Responsible for preparation in support of client quarterly and monthly account reviews.
- Knowledge of international transportation and DOT regulations;
- Transportation management systems (PkMS, AS400 or OTM) experience preferred;
- Advanced proficiency in analytics software, including Tableau, Qlik, SQL, SAP and Microsoft Power BI, Excel & Access;
- Experience in logistics analysis, spreadsheet modeling and compilation of large data sets;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering or related field;
- 3-5 years progressive supply chain, transportation or logistics experience preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Industrial Engineering, Logistics or related field or (8) eight years equivalent work experience.