The Office Services Coordinator operates office equipment and refills supplies as needed. Performs various office administrative support duties, including handling mail, answering phones, filing, and word processing. Being an Office Services Coordinator may act as an onsite coordinator for contractors, building security, and other service providers. May perform other minor duties, including distributing petty cash, ordering supplies and backing up receptionist. In addition, Office Services Coordinator typically requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Typically reports to supervisor. Being an Office Services Coordinator gains or has attained full proficiency in a specific area of discipline. Works under moderate supervision. Working as an Office Services Coordinator typically requires 1-3 years of related experience.
Office Services Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Office Services Coordinator to join our team.
- Book and prepare meeting rooms for client appointments;
- Assist with office renovations;
- Help measure efficiency results against standards; making necessary adjustments;
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory and approve office supply acquisitions;
- Help track expenditures and analyzes variances;
- Perform light cleaning responsibilities;
- Help ensure quality relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time;
- Maintain the organization of office inventory at all times;
- Receive and distribute mail;
- Anticipate office and employee needs before they occur;
- Order office supplies and stock pantry;
- Maintain office efficiency by implementing office policies, systems and procedures;
- Ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety;
- Maintain a high level of customer service and can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Level-headed. You don’t lose your cool when things get tough. You work well with different personalities;
- Lead multi-disciplined team;
- Ability and willingness to work occasional early mornings, evenings, and/or weekends as needed;
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures;
- Top-notch problem solver;
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.