Workday Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Workday Analyst to join our team.
- Informing stakeholders and end users of service disruptions and resolution status;
- Facilitating business stakeholder verification and end user acceptance testing;
- Managing release comms and the rollout of new service capabilities and features;
- Understanding and assessing as-is business process workflows and user experiences;
- Directing the implementation of Workday HCM configuration changes and integrations;
- Monitoring the state of critical transactions, integrations and operational jobs;
- Developing detailed product requirements, data specs and acceptance criteria;
- Capturing and addressing end user service requests and support inquires;
- Eliciting new business requirements and envisioning improved service offerings;
- Evaluating new business apps, data services and tools;
- Conducting value analysis and justification to inform strategic priorities;
- Documenting and publishing solutions to commonly reported issues.
- Able to multi-task and stay calm under pressure;
- Self-starter with a diligent work ethic and demonstrated flexibility;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational / time management skills, and be detailed oriented;
- BS or BA degree in computer science, business administration, or related technical field or equivalent experience is required;
- Ability to collaborate in-person and virtual/remote environments;
- Strong process improvement knowledge is required;
- Ability to travel occasionally, which could include an overnight stay is required;
- Workday functional expertise and familiarity with technical offerings (EIB/Core Connectors/Integrations) is preferred.