Manager, Workday Benefits Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Manager, Workday Benefits Lead to join our team.
- Review and map Workday business processes;
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel;
- Review business processes and advise clients on system services available within the Workday application.
- Ability to travel up to seventy percent;
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university;
- Minimum of five years of experience as a Functional Lead consultant with Workday Benefits implementation and upgrade experience;
- Detailed understanding of Workday Benefits processes and best practices;
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.