Senior Workday Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Workday Analyst to join our team.
- Review and respond to HR Helpdesk tickets specific to areas of responsibility, as well as assist with other tickets as needed;
- Serve as backup for Workday team as necessary;
- Participate in user group meetings/conferences. Access Workday on-line resources such as Community, Customer Care, Learning Center.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws;
- Attention to detail with creative problem solving skills;
- Workday experience with an emphasis on administration, relational database management, and report writing;
- Typically at least 5 years of HR Systems administration, preferably with a Tier 1 solution;
- Ability to make data-driven recommendations, understand competing business priorities, and make prudent trade-offs while driving results to deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language;
- Ability to handle multiple and diverse objectives in a fast paced environment.