The Customer Care Supervisor trains and coaches staff in standard policies, procedures, and best practices. Supervises a staff of customer service representatives that respond to requests from customers by phone or e-mail and manages the daily work load to ensure required service volume and quality levels are attained. Being a Customer Care Supervisor may monitor staff performance and have responsibility for hiring and performance appraisal. Identifies opportunities for operational improvements and implements solutions. In addition, Customer Care Supervisor typically requires a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to a manager. The Customer Care Supervisor supervises a small group of para-professional staff in an organization characterized by highly transactional or repetitive processes. Contributes to the development of processes and procedures. Thorough knowledge of functional area under supervision. Working as a Customer Care Supervisor typically requires 3 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor.
Customer Care Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Care Supervisor to join our team.
- Promote a positive and professional culture to bring out the best performance and morale of team members, and co-workers;
- Measure job performance based on departmental, individual goals and established key performance indicators;
- Other duties assigned as needed;
- Monitor phone service levels, Web Correspondence accuracy and turnaround time;
- Identify training gaps and opportunities to enhance efficiencies and service;
- Ensure team provides exception service to all internal and external customers;
- Assist manager with coverage of 24/7 operation as needed;
- Supervise and monitor the team’s daily performance and productivity.
- Full Time;
- Benefits Included;
- Entry Level Customer Service.